Submitted by Clare Groh, Lifetime Customer Relations Representative, Regal Ware, Inc.
Utensils: 12 1/2" Lifetime Liquid Core™ Skillet
- 2 Skinless chicken breasts
- 3 leeks
- 5 bigger tomatoes (preferably on the vine)
- 8 oz. of fresh chopped mushrooms
- 1 large green pepper
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 15 oz. can of garbanzo beans drained
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts
- 1 lb. of fresh baby arugula or baby spinach
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oil core to 350°F. Cut chicken breasts into long strips. Slice off end of leek and cut white part only. Cut tomatoes into quarters. Coarsely cut green pepper. Slice zucchini.
Place chicken into oil core and seer both sides of chicken breasts. Stir in leeks, tomatoes, mushrooms, and green pepper. Reduce temperature to 200 ° F and simmer for about 10 minutes. Add the garbanzo beans and continue to simmer for approximately another 10 minutes.
Top with pine nuts and serve over baby arugula or spinach.